A podiatrist is a health professional who deals with the prevention, diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of medical and surgical conditions of the feet and lower limbs.
Feet and lower limb conditions:
Natural Foot Podiatry love helping you understand the reason for your feet or lower limb pain and gain great satisfaction helping you to overcome it. Conditions we treat may include but are not limited to:
- Skin or Nail disorders – Bunions, plantar warts, fungal infections
- Ingrown toenails
- Diabetes – specialising in High Risk Diabetic Management
- Bone and Joint disorders e.g. Arthritis, soft-tissue and muscle pains
- Nerve or Blood flow vessel concerns or injury (neurological and circulatory diseases)
- Foot injuries and infections gained through sport and other activities
Natural Foot Podiatry’s goal is always to identify the cause, apply the treatment and educate you on how to prevent reoccurrence. Natural Foot Podiatry enjoys maintaining the mobility of many elderly and disabled people, and others. This is achieved through the ongoing monitoring of foot health, in particular of those with circulation problems and diabetes.
A basic area of foot care undertaken is the treatment of various acute and chronic nail conditions, the treatment of which depends on your pathology. We have specific instrumentation for painless and effective treatment of these conditions including prescribing orthotics.