HealTHY Self Centre is able to see clients wishing to commence counselling for the following concerns. Counselling services include:
- Relationship counselling
- Sexual abuse
- Trauma related conditions
- Children and adolescents who display sexualised and sexually problematic behaviours
- Children and their families who have concerns about behaviour and development
- Assistance with parenting
- Children and young people who have experienced bullying
- Pregnancy related counselling
Jillian Murray, Counsellor Erina
Jillian Murray is accredited with the Australian Association of Social Workers and registered for Medicare Services.
Jillian has over 12 years experience working with children, adolescents and adults who have accessed therapy for a variety of reasons.
Jillian utilises a range of theoretical models such as Cognitive Behavioural Counselling, Psychoeducational, Trauma Recovery Model, Sandtray Therapy, Art and Play Therapy.
Jillian has provided assessments, therapy and clinical supervision to a range of professionals including; Family & Community Services, NSW Disability and Aged Services, Wesley Dalmar Foster Care, Centacare and Life Without Barriers.
For a professional Central Coast Counselling service → get in touch with Jillian